You need at least version 1.12 or the latest code from GitHub since I don't use the default styles!
Download, fork and contribute here: https://github.com/levito/tt-rss-feedly-theme
For legacy tt-rss v1.8 - v1.11: https://github.com/levito/tt-rss-feedly ... ree/legacy
- All layouts and default features are styled
- Custom icons and controls
- Styled layers and menu popups
- Completely themed preferences (claro.css override)
- Doesn't depend on default TT-RSS styles, so won't break on updates
- Some tablet optimizations, usable on iPad & co.
- Tested and working in modern browsers: latest Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE10
- Other popular themes are based on this: Chalk and Chalk Improved
New since August 2013: Even more (cool things of) Feedly!
- New layout, more space-efficient and clean
- Grouped all toolbar items to be one row on top right
- Special styling for special feeds
- Expand/Collapse + Special feeds category heading styled like Feedly
- Single-line entries
- Reordered columns for icons on hover
- Color-coded states: selected, starred and published
Changes in February 2014: Less Feedly, More Comfort
- Multi-line entries in widescreen mode
- Ergonomics improved
This is what it looks like (2013):