Tiny Tiny IRC is an open source AJAX-powered IRC client. The idea behind this being that you don't need either client software or even a stable network connection to stay connected to IRC, just keep the site opened to see new messages.
There's no warranty. If it breaks you get to keep both parts.
- HTTP server (anything that can run PHP will work, for example Apache)
- PHP5 (requires compiled-in support for iconv, PostgreSQL and JSON functions)
- Java (see JavaDependencies) to run backend connection server (see RunningConnectionDaemon).
- PostgreSQL 8.3+ (MySQL is not supported because of JDBC unicode and other issues, don't enable it).
- Any modern browser should work fine.
Trunk code is available on Github
Please read the installation guide before installing.