Tiny Tiny RSS is an open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator, designed to allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real desktop application as possible.
- Server-side AJAX-powered application, user only needs a web browser
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPL
- feed aggregation / syndication,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- OPML import/export,
- multiple ways to share stuff: via RSS feeds, using plugins to various social sites, sharing by URL, etc,
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss,
- mobile devices,
- various plugins,
- detecting and filtering duplicate articles,
- flexible article filtering,
- JSON-based API,
- and much more...
- Official Android client
Get in touch¶
Please read this before reporting bugs or submitting patches: SubmittingBugs
Author: Andrew Dolgov
Please note that I don't do support over email. You will not get a response. Use proper channels.
You need a compatible web browser on the client side.
You will need a dedicated web hosting account (i.e. VDS) or access to a server running generic modern LAMP stack or compatible. Shared hosting account may work but is not supported. Running tt-rss on windows is possible, but not supported.
Additionally, tt-rss requires:
You can use either of the databases, but PostgreSQL should run tt-rss faster.
Download tarball, v1.7.9 (May 13, 2013)
Trunk code is available on Github