home Page History
Tiny Tiny RSS is an open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator, designed to allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real desktop application as possible.
My Kindle wishlist (usually empty).
Thanks to everyone for continued support!
Sponsored by https://www.promocodewatch.com
- Server-side AJAX-powered application, user only needs a web browser.
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPLv3
- Self-hosted: control your own data and protect your privacy instead of depending on a cloud service which may be discontinued at any moment
- feed aggregation / syndication,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- OPML import/export,
- multiple ways to share stuff: via RSS feeds, using plugins to various social sites, sharing by URL, etc,
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss,
- Plugins and themes,
- detecting and filtering duplicate articles,
- flexible article filtering,
- JSON-based API,
- and much more…
- Official Android client
Get in touch
Join community forums if you have any questions, comments or bug reports. Please don't email me with tt-rss support questions, use the forums.
If you're interested in contributing code, check this page.
You will need a modern web browser on the client side.
You will need a dedicated web hosting account (i.e. a VDS) or access to a physical server running generic modern LAMP stack or compatible.
Everything else, including, but not limited to, shared hosting accounts, windows and other alternative OSes, NAS boxes, PaaS services of any kind, is not supported. Not supported in this case meaning: it may work in your particular case but if you have problems you are on your own.
Additionally, tt-rss requires:
- PHP version 5.4 or newer (detailed PHP requirements)
- PostgreSQL (9.1 or newer) or MySQL (InnoDB is required, MyISAM will not work).
While you can use either database, PostgreSQL should run tt-rss faster and is, in general, a much more reliable choice.
There’s no warranty. If it breaks you get to keep both parts.