I have tested the other existing Kindle plugin but I liked to have a plugin that works with just one click without the need to open an additional window and fill in my Kindle e-mail address. So I created a plugin using the great service tinderizer.com to send the articles to the Kindle completely free and fast.
Feature requests are welcome!
The plugin is stored at github and was tested with TT-RSS 1.11:
- Goto your plugins directory and clone this git repository with following command:
Code: Select all
git clone https://github.com/usr42/ttrss-sendtokindle kindle
- Download this repository as zip: https://github.com/usr42/ttrss-sendtoki ... master.zip and unzip it into your plugin directory and rename the folder to 'kindle'
- Go to your tt-rss Preference page
- Under Plugins section enable the kindle plugin
- Configure your Kindle mail address at "Personal data / Authentication" preferences.
- Go to your "My Kindle" site (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/myk or https://www.amazon.de/myk)
- Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your Kindle Approved Email List because the plugin uses the service of tinderizer.com to send the website to your kindle.
- Click on The Kindle Symbol to send the actual article to your Kindle
- Use the hotkey Shift-K to send the actual article to your Kindle
- 0.1 Initial version
- 0.2 Added hotkey Shift-K to send actual article to kindle
- http://tinderizer.com/ : Go to his website and donate if you like his work!
- Tiny Tiny RSS