Tiny Tiny RSS is a free and open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator
(Contact me if you're interested in sponsoring tt-rss)
- Server-side AJAX-powered application, user only needs a web browser.
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPLv3
- Self-hosted: control your own data and protect your privacy instead of relying on third party services
- feed aggregation / syndication,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- OPML import/export,
- multiple ways to share stuff: via RSS feeds, using plugins to various social sites, sharing by URL, etc,
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss,
- Plugins and themes,
- embedding full article content via readability and site-specific plugins,
- detecting and filtering duplicate articles,
- flexible article filtering,
- JSON-based API,
- and much more…
- Official Android client (Apkmonk) (F-Droid repo)
Get in touch
- If you're interested in contributing code, check this page.
- If you want to help translate tt-rss to your language, go here.
- A modern web browser. As of 2018, this generally means recent Chrome or compatible. Firefox should also work.
- Dedicated web hosting account (i.e. a VDS or a physical server) running LAMP stack.
Everything else, including but not limited to, shared hosting accounts, windows and other alternative OSes, NAS boxes, PaaS services of any kind, alternative web browsers (or old browser versions), is not supported. That is, it may work for you but if you run into problems you are on your own.
Additionally, you will need:
Tiny Tiny RSS uses a rolling release model based on git master branch which is considered stable.
Note: if you can't check out from main git repository (one common reason is Cloudflare disliking your IP), try using Gitlab mirror here.
There’s no warranty. If it breaks you get to keep both parts.
Please read the installation guide and updating feeds before installing.
Tue Jul 16 22:17:06 UTC 2019